We’re always looking for experienced IT support pros.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing IT organizations in the region? Or to be part of a dynamic team of professionals delivering high-value IT solutions based on the latest technology?
ROC takes pride in hiring exceptional IT professionals with a broad range of talents to cater to our clients’ many needs. Even if you don’t see a position below that matches your skill set, we keep our eyes open for quality people. So, be proactive and drop us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are usually looking for people skilled in: accounting, sales, telemarketing, marketing/advertising, network technology, hardware technology, help desk administration, and delivery driving.
Click a topic to reveal more about our open positions.
If you can eradicate malware in your sleep and find yourself daydreaming about SQL, the Tier II IT Technician position at ROC may be for you. As an IT Tech, you’ll work directly with our clients daily to resolve IT issues, install and configure hardware and create/document processes. Although most of your work is done from our offices, you should be comfortable visiting on-site with clients when necessary. We’ll expect you to be a highly communicative team-player who’s good with people and has a proven record of problem-resolution and follow-through, and in return, we’ll provide you a fun place to work and a great benefits package.
- 2-year degree in I.T.-related field OR 3-4 years of experience in an I.T. capacity
- Strong understanding of Windows Server 2003/2008 and underlying services (AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010 implementation/administration experience
- Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011 migration experience
- Experience implementing/managing Cisco firewalls/switches
- Knowledge of SharePoint, SQL, IIS, and VMware products a plus;
- Certifications Exams required: 70-410