We’re always looking for experienced IT support pros.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing IT organizations in the region? Or to be part of a dynamic team of professionals delivering high-value IT solutions based on the latest technology?
ROC takes pride in hiring exceptional IT professionals with a broad range of talents to cater to our clients’ many needs. Even if you don’t see a position below that matches your skill set, we keep our eyes open for quality people. So, be proactive and drop us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are usually looking for people skilled in: accounting, sales, telemarketing, marketing/advertising, network technology, hardware technology, help desk administration, and delivery driving.
Click a topic to reveal more about our open positions.
ROC is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This person will be responsible for identifying and qualifying prospects and managing related activities. As a vital part of the Sales Engine, this role will interact with Marketing and Outside Sales on a weekly basis. See below for additional details.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up, outbound cold/warm calls and other means of communication.
• Research new business leads, identify key decision makers, and maintain an accurate database.
• Support Outside Sales with follow ups, order entry, and quote generation.
• Update CRM software continuously by creating and completing prospective client profiles, coordinating activities, and including information that would garner new business.
• Strategically work with Marketing to build brand awareness.
Why work at ROC?
Competitive salary and benefits
401k with company match
Health and Dental Insurance
If interested: please send your resume to email@example.com
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong phone presence and willingness to make calls daily
• Competitive and positive mindset with a proactive attitude
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• 1 Year Inside Sales Experience
• Experience working with CRM software, preferably ConnectWise
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience